The actions implemented so far are:
- read - Translate a message using a format; fixed record length and XLS formats have been implemented.
- select - SELECT from a defined RDBMS.
- write - Write a StandardXML message out using a specified format.
- assign - XPath select a value or assign a static value to a message.
- getEntity - Retrieve an entity from the groupware database.
- xpath - Create a new message from an XPath query.
- ldapSearch - Search an LDAP DSA, results are in DSMLv1.0.
- regularExpressionFind - Perform regexp matches.
- readJSON - Translate JSON data into XML.
- sendMail - Send a message via an SMTP server, including support for attachments.
As of yesterday there is also an insert action for inserting data into a RDMS table; this action hasn't yet been as heavily tested as the others, but it completes the tool set required for simple ETL flows.